A rainy day is the perfect time to curl up on the couch and watch a movie. But what makes a great film for a rainy day?
This article will discuss what makes for a great movie to watch when it’s raining, and give you some suggestions of movies that are sure to be good rainy day films.
A good rainy day film should have some sort of comedy or drama, but it should also have something that will keep you on the edge of your seat. It should also be something that is more than just one genre – maybe horror mixed in with comedy, or action mixed in with drama.
4 of the Best Romantic Comedies You Can Stream with Your Significant Other
Romantic comedies are often classified as lighthearted, comedic movies that make you laugh and cry. Some of the best romantic comedies have been produced in recent years, especially on Netflix.
- She’s Funny That Way – This movie is about a woman who falls in love with her psychiatrist and they decide to marry each other after a few weeks of dating.
- The Princess Bride – This movie is about an old man who tells his grandson a story about an adventure that he had with his father many years ago when he was just a child.
- 50 First Dates – This movie is about a woman who has lost her memory and falls in love with the guy she wakes up next to every morning for the first week of their relationship.
- Love Actually – This romantic comedy film is the first in a series of eight movies that are all about love. It follows different couples as they explore the ups and downs of romance. It received critical acclaim from critics and audiences worldwide, won multiple awards, and is considered by many to be one of the best romantic films ever made.
How Rainy Days are Perfect for Watching Classic Movies
When it’s raining out, classic movies are the perfect way to pass the time. They are comforting for those who need a break from their daily routine and an escape from reality.
When the weather is bad, many people turn to classic movies to help them forget about their troubles and enjoy a little escapism. These films have been watched and loved by generations of moviegoers over decades.
How Much Did the Top Films Make at the Box Office in 2015?
The top films of 2015 at the box office were Star Wars: The Force Awakens, Jurassic World, and Avengers: Age of Ultron.
The top ten highest-grossing films of 2015 at the box office are as follows:
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens – $2,068,843,926
- Jurassic World – $1,522,933,402
- Avengers: Age of Ultron – $1,405,792,375
- Minions – $1,159,865
- Inside Out – $936 million
- Furious 7 – $788 million
- Cinderella – $758 million
- Terminator Genisys- $755 million